Wednesday, October 7, 2009

About Half Way Through the Answer Key for Bones

I am running on vapors, y'all... I need a good night's sleep, so I'm calling it a night. I'm about half way through the key, and I'll be able to finish when I get a bit of free time during the day tomorrow. As soon as I've got it all written out, I'll post the answers at the bottom of the original bones post like I did with muscles. Also, assuming I've made some good progress on everything else, I'll try to post one for the integumentary system tomorrow. If I am not far enough, then I may be taking a quick glance over it before the practical, and then relying on whatever I had crammed into my little brain before the last exam. Don't forget... C.ool L.adies G.row S.tuff B.ig!

Catch ya on the flip side!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment